10 Way’s to celebrate Galentines day!
Y’all know i’m a big fan of spending time with my girlfriends, i spend a lot of time around them we definately do life together. Even Ana who is all the way back in Miami i talk to her probably 6 days out of the week! My friends are a HUGE part of my life especially being a military wife overseas they are literally my family. If you love your friends as much as i do and want to show them a little extra love here are 10 ideas to help you out.
- Stay in and give each other the wackiest of makeovers! get creative!
- Go get massages! if you’re in Japan. A dinner date and the onsen afterward sounds bomb
- Throw a girls slumber party! I mean who doesn’t love a night of wine, snacks, and tea spilling! I LIVE FOR THOSE NIGHTS!
- Have a dinner party!
- Wine tasting night! have everyone bring two bottles of wine and have at it!
- Karaoke Party
- Take a road trip
- Go out drinking in Pajamas skip the little black dress for something comfier
- Craft Night
- Ice Cream Social
Mads and i will be having our own little dinner party, compete with pink moscato and dipped strawberries. What will you ladies be doing with your friends? xoxo-nia